Why Join APCIA?
APCIA membership is open to admitted or non-admitted insurance carriers or reinsurers licensed to write property and casualty business in the United States and or Puerto Rico.
APCIA is the leading national property casualty trade association. Our members represent nearly 60% of the nation’s property and casualty market share. The value of joining APCIA is clear from your first day of membership. It starts with having the most respected, persuasive voice on Capitol Hill and in 50 statehouses representing you and our industry. Then, when you add access to the best legislative, regulatory and compliance information in the industry, you have a true business asset.
- Provides you with a national perspective of the P&C insurance industry and not just a small segment.
- Helps you manage the daunting task of keeping up with compliance changes by state and line of business.
- Gives you a voice in shaping our agendas and forming our policy positions.
- Serves as an early warning system for bad bills or regulations that could negatively impact your business.
- Acts as an extension of your staff – giving you access to 160 staff including state, federal, policy, public affairs, and legal experts.
- Offers you numerous networking and educational opportunities via meetings, conferences, and webinars.
To learn more about APCIA membership, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
"APCIA has been providing a tremendous service during these uncertain times. The information shared has helped us in a number of ways."
—Jeff Borkowski, CEO, ClearPath Mutual
"Keep winning the battles. You're keeping the industry in good position to keep the regulatory system fair and balanced. Thanks for all you do."
—Mark Dombrowski, Vice President, Government Relations, Erie Insurance Group
"Resilience has always been a hallmark of our industry and our country. I appreciate the hard work of you and your staff to keep the ball rolling on so many fronts, including in the important advocacy arena."
—John Bruno, EVP, General Counsel, Secretary & Chief Human Resources Officer, The Auto Club Group
"We appreciate all the timely updates from APCIA. Things are changing by the minute and it is nice to find all the updates in one location."
—Teresa King, SVP and Chief Claims Officer, Encova Insurance