APCIA membership is a corporate membership open to insurance carriers only. Some companies will not qualify for regular membership. To determine your company’s eligibility, please review the categories below.
Tim NeCastro, President and CEO of Erie Insurance Group: The value of APCIA membership
"Keep winning the battles. You're keeping the industry in good position to keep the regulatory system fair and balanced. Thanks for all you do."
—Mark Dombrowski, Vice President, Government Relations, Erie Insurance Group
APCIA is the leading national property casualty trade association - our members represent nearly 60% of the nation’s property and casualty market share. The value of joining APCIA is clear from your first day of membership. It starts with having the most respected, persuasive voice on Capitol Hill and in 50 statehouses representing you and our industry. Then, when you add access to the best legislative, regulatory and compliance information in the industry, you have a true business asset.
- Provides you with a national perspective of the P&C insurance industry and not just a small segment.
- Helps you manage the daunting task of keeping up with compliance changes by state and line of business.
- Gives you a voice in shaping our agendas and forming our policy positions.
- Serves as an early warning system for bad bills or regulations that could negatively impact your business.
- Acts as an extension of your staff – giving you access to 160 staff including state, federal, policy, public affairs and legal experts.
- Offers you numerous networking and educational opportunities via meetings, conferences and webinars.
To learn more about APCIA membership, contact Susan Shepherd at 847-553-3748 or email her at email@example.com.
Lisa Gates, VP of Marketing at RLI: What APCIA membership means to our company
APCIA has been providing a tremendous service during these uncertain times. The information shared has helped us in a number of ways.
—Jeff Borkowski, CEO, ClearPath Mutual
Net Associate Program
If your company is not a carrier, but serves the property casualty insurance industry, APCIA has a program for you. As a Net Associate, you can have access to our website and our powerhouse of information. Click for a list of APCIA Net Associates.
Net Associate Program Benefits:
- Track legislative and regulatory developments by issue and by state.
- Access research and statistical reports by line of business in every state.
- Access APCIA publications on topics ranging from marketing to underwriting to claims administration.
- Network with APCIA members by attending select APCIA-sponsored meetings, seminars and conferences at a discounted rate.
To learn more about becoming an APCIA Net Associate, contact Trish Thein at 847-553-3824 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Net Associates are subject to APCIA's approval. Net Associates are restricted from participating in APCIA member-only resources, which includes, but not limited to: committees, state calls, policy calls, state or federal legislative action days or calling directly on APCIA staff for research and in-depth assistance. Net Associates do not have member voting rights. Net Associates may not attend the APCIA Annual Members Luncheon.